10月 3 @ 8:00 am - 10月 5 @ 5:00 pm
10月 3 @ 8:00 am – 10月 5 @ 5:00 pm
Training for Vacuum Furnace Equipment
A practical course for building and refreshing your knowledge of thermal processing equipment, Ipsen U addresses all levels of experience in a casual, open-forum environment that encourages attendees to ask questions about their equipment and processes.
Featuring a hands-on approach to learning, the class’s modular format also allows participants to directly interact with several Ipsen experts and ask questions about their specific needs and concerns.
- 3 days long
- Breakfast and lunch are provided daily, along with one group dinner
- Participants receive an Ipsen U certificate and shirt
- Reservations are required, as class size is limited
- Attendees are responsible for transportation and hotel costs
- Payment is due in full upon reservation
Classes are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day. To register, fill out the form below or contact Kristine Stewart.
Dates are subject to change based on the number of registered attendees. Please confirm the schedule with Kristine prior to making travel arrangements
$1450 per student
+1 (815) 332-2622
Ipsen U Registration